Do you have a background within fintech – join our team in Stockholm!
Viva.com is a leading European cloud-based neobank, delivering the future of payments, now. With presence in 24 markets, it is the payment institution with the largest footprint in Europe. Viva.com’s mission is to change the way businesses pay and get paid, offering truly unifying, yet localized, end-to-end advanced digital payments solutions and embedded banking services tailored to their needs. An advocate for a sustainable cashless economy, the Organization delivers digital payments services across three different time zones, in 17 languages and 9 currencies, featuring over 30 payment methods. Harnessing the power of revolutionary technologies, such as the viva.com | Terminal app and Smart Checkout payment gateway, Viva.com provides an omnichannel solution, that offers seamless, conversion-boosting and secure ways to process online and in-person transactions, streamlining business operations and enhancing the customer experience.
We are looking for an ambitious ISV Partnerships Manager to join our team in Stockholm, and to develop and grow an ISV Partner program.
WHAT VIVA.COM OFFERS
At viva.com every employee plays a key role and has a significant impact on our development. We have a strong passion for tech and sales. We enjoy our work and are building the company in Sweden together. We offer excellent personal development and career opportunities. We value trust and confidence, high commitment, caring for each other, and taking responsibility – we are building the culture we want!
- A competitive salary (based upon your super skills and experience)
- A full-time indefinite contract
- Quarterly bonus upon performance
- Relevant and refresh training related to your role
- Opportunity to work closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Freedom to create your own network and the possibility to expand your horizons
- Opportunity to work in an international fintech company with a large cultural diversity
- Acquiring excellent knowledge in the payment and banking industry
- Opportunity for a rapid career development
We are looking for you – an ambitious, driven, structured team player with an entrepreneurial mindset who thrives on challenges.
Currently, you are likely working with complex B2B solution sales within the fintech sector (banking, finance or payment solutions) and have a technical interest. You are now seeking a meaningful challenge where you will be involved in shaping our ongoing growth journey as a key player. You will fit in with us if you love sales, enjoy challenges, take initiative, fully take responsibility for achieving agreed-upon goals, and are a proficient user of digital tools. You thrive when you can be at the forefront of technology and can offer the latest advancements to the partners.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are accomplished at selling technology solutions through ISV partnerships/channel partners
- Successful tracked record of created partnerships
- Ability to identify both business potential and added value in technology-driven commercial solutions
- Hold sound commercial acumen, able to negotiate multi-partner commercial agreements
- Be a strong stakeholder with engagement skills and the ability to interact confidently with a wide variety of people at all levels
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team to deliver parallel projects
- Hold a proven track record of continually meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Verbal and written skills in Swedish and English on a fluent level
- You have a relevant network within the industry
- Background within EPOS peripheral sales
HOW TO APPLY
Are you interested and ready to learn more about viva.com – send your resume/CV in English.
In this recruitment we are collaborating with SalesOnly’s Senior Recruitment Consultant Miléne Strömqvist. All applications and contacts are treated confidentially. SalesOnly may not receive or handle applications received via email as this is contrary to the directives in the GDPR. For your application to be processed: Submit your application via Apply here (ANSÖK HÄR) in the advertisement. Note! The position may be filled before the advertising period has expired.
MORE ABOUT VIVA.COM
Learn more at viva.com