WHAT WE DO
Stratiteq helps companies and organizations to become sustainable data-driven businesses. We do this by delivering technology and strategy implementations for smart decision-making. Our primary focus is companies within Healthcare, Real Estate and Public Transport. We use leading technologies such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, Dynamics 365, Qlik, and Power BI, to name a few.
WHY CHOOSE STRATITEQ
At Stratiteq, we take pride in what we do, and we genuinely want to make a difference for our clients. We purposely choose projects that make an impact, both for them and for society.
You’ll join a team of passionate and creative craftspeople with high skills to learn from. You’ll work on exciting and challenging tasks with your team, engaged with the organization. You’ll be encouraged to stay curious about your craft and keep learning. You, too, will get to take pride in what you do, and that’s a promise.
Since the autumn of 2021 we are a part of Aricoma which is a big player within the ICT-market in Europe. We see this as a great opportunity to broaden our horizon and evolve our international work environment. Being a part of Aricoma also brings us an enormous network of experts within different fields of the market.
WE CARE ABOUT YOU
Our people are the stars of the show, and we hope you’ll thrive in our culture. Our three core values are competence, business focus, and passion. As simple as that. Yet very important. You’ll get a benefits package focused on your development and well-being. It includes a personal yearly competence budget, a healthy work-life balance policy, and an extensive health check-up. As a company, we care for diversity, equality, and sustainability, and we’re proud of the skills and character of our people.
THIS IS THE ROLE
As a Senior Business Developer, you are a key player when it comes to helping our clients to become data driven. This means that you are the one making sure we are reaching the right clients and that you have the right expertise with you to initiate a long-lasting collaboration. Being a key person within our business also means that you have full responsibility for taking care of the client from the beginning and onwards.
- Your focus is dedicated to our key accounts, but you hopefully also have a passion and willingness to find and develop new clients as well.
- To help you out in building these long term partnerships with our clients and serve them with the solutions they deserve, you will be surrounded by a team of highly experienced professionals with a shared passion for business solutions and tech. The team could include anything from business consultants, solution architects and developers.
- You will operate across the client’s entire organization, everything from board level to the actual operational functions.
THIS IS YOU
We’ve worked hard to become Thought Leaders and we will continue to work hard to remain it – are you ready to join?
- To be able to accomplish this you will need to stay á jour with the latest developments in the market, the relevant industries and technologies. Continuous learning is crucial.
- To succeed as a Business Developer at Stratiteq you have to earn the client’s trust, have a true understanding of their needs and an agile and innovative mind when it comes to discussing solutions. And not just any solution, the solution the client deserves! This is a common shared mindset throughout Stratiteq.
- Since this is a senior role, extensive experience within consultative solution selling is required.
- It is meriting if you have a well-developed network within Public Transport, Healthcare or Real Estate.
Stratiteq is an international company who deals with international companies and we’re a part of the European Aricoma group – this means that profiency of the Swedish and English language is mandatory.
You can work from either Stockholm or Malmö office.
In this recruitment, Stratiteq collaborate with Linus Nilsson at SalesOnly. For you as a candidate to get the best possible candidate experience, we humbly ask you to apply for the position in a first step and the responsible recruiter will contact you if you have a matching profile for the position.
SalesOnly may no longer receive, or handle applications received via email as this is contrary to the directives of the GDPR. For your application to be processed, you must submit your application via “Apply” in the advertisement. All applications and contacts are treated confidentially.
We process the applications on an ongoing basis, which could mean that the process ends before the final application date, so don’t wait to apply.
Or, know someone who’d be a perfect fit? Let them know!