Wide Narrow is an Enterprise Intelligence software company founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Our mission is to give customers the tools they need to make informed decisions across their organization. We have been fortunate to have longstanding customers and a healthy growth rate globally, which we believe is due to our focus on three core values that all our team members hold: to be genuine, brilliant, and humble.
We are now perfectly positioned to capitalize on the rapidly growing, global market for CI-software. Our software is well differentiated and solid, with over 10 years best-practice from world-leading analysis teams built in. We have a very loyal customer base both in the U.S. and in EMEA, many of our customers are Fortune 500/1000 companies, others are smaller technology companies and government agencies.
During 2022 we are expanding our sales team, starting with a Sales Executive for EMEA. Our EMEA team is in Stockholm, Sweden, and our U.S. team across the USA. Both regions are working closely together, exploring, and sharing best practice for sales excellence. With much of our pre-scaling done in 2021, we’re now at a sweet spot for high growth.
As a Sales Executive, you are responsible for creating profitable and long-term relationships where your focus will be on establishing new customer relations. You are responsible for the sales process and have the overall business responsibility for creating customer value. Value-creating in complex solution sales is the winning concept.
The demand for CI-software is increasing globally, and we see great opportunities in EMEA. We are looking for a senior person who understands software, has a consultative approach and is driven by offering cutting-edge solutions to smart companies.
Key responsibilities and requirements:
· Expand our client base in cooperation with Head of Sales EMEA and the rest of the team.
· Be proactive and follow up on leads, arrange meetings/demos, and manage trials.
· Build and present compelling business proposals and close deals.
· Senior profile with +8-10 years of experience in a sales/customer centric role.
· Previous experience from working with SaaS B2B sales
· Demonstrated ability to map, contact and sign new clients.
· Excellent verbal, written, sales and executive presentation skills, both Swedish and English.
· Proactive and optimistic attitude and ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment.
· Senior approach and the ability to establish strong business relationships fostering confidence and trust.
· Using HubSpot providing regular sales updates/weekly/monthly (as required).
We would like you to be:
· Energetic and curious.
· Creative and committed.
· Sales oriented with a and clear business sense.
· Analytical and strategic.
· Self-motivated with a strong self-leadership.
· Collaboration skills and a team player.
What we offer:
We offer an inclusive and friendly environment where everyone contributes to the company’s success. We who work here are committed to developing and marketing our unique product to customers all over the world, for them to gain a competitive advantage. Furthermore, we would like to add:
· Working in an established company with a start-up feeling.
· Opportunity to sell and market cutting-edge tools that help clients improve their decision processes.
· Opportunity to work with some of the largest companies in the region.
· A role in an international environment with dedicated and supportive colleagues.
If you have what it takes to succeed with us, we would like to see your application as soon as possible!
In this recruitment, we cooperate with SalesOnly’s recruitment consultant Per Sävje. If you wish further information about the position, you are welcome to contact Per by email: email@example.com. All applications and contacts are treated confidentially. SalesOnly may no longer receive, or process applications received by e-mail as this violates the directives of the GDPR. For your application to be processed, you must submit your application via Apply here in the advertisement. Selection is ongoing.
About Wide Narrow:
Our primary product, the Wide Narrow Enterprise Intelligence platform, is the umbrella for intelligence initiatives throughout an enterprise organization, breaking down silos across Market and Competitive Intelligence, Strategy, Innovation, Regulatory Intelligence teams, and more. Our platform streamlines customers analysis workflow, helping them collect relevant information, co-create insights, and share with their stakeholders. Our SaaS platform allows analysts to create stunning reports, newsletters, and dashboards in minutes. All integrated seamlessly with the other tools and platforms our customers use internally.