Workforce Logiq by PRO Unlimited— (Formerly Zerochaos) the leading global workforce management company — owned by EQT, enables organizations to win the talent they need to grow. Workforce Logiq by PRO Unlimited, with a strong Nordic footprint, is a part of a leading, global professional services and technology company and a certified “Great Place to Work”. We provide services and software that help several large organizations manage their non-employee workforce. We work with leading Fortune 500 companies and other large organizations delivering value by engaging and managing their non-employee workforce, improving talent quality, procuring services, providing savings, and managing risk and compliance. We pioneered a new space, created new business terms (MSP, VMS, vendor neutral), and continue to be an industry leader servicing our clients and running global programs in more than 90 countries.
Role: The focus will be on planning and driving our New Logo business development approach to grow our business in line with our Global business strategy across the Region of West & South Sweden and Denmark, in both the private and public sectors. You will manage new business opportunities and the sales process through full closure of the deals/wins while promoting solutions from our integrated workforce management platform aimed for our customers. You will also keep up to speed with the ever-evolving contingent workforce management solutions arena, reviewing trends and best practice developments, whilst actively influencing the development of our services portfolio in line with market expectations.
- Develop and execute the Business Development plan for the region with the VP Business Development Director.
- Develop and manage new business opportunities with a consultative and ideas led approach and lead the sales process in close liaison with Clients Services to win new clients.
- Develop new innovative solutions for new clients to meet their contingent workforce management challenges and develop sales engagement and nurture them into new opportunities to win.
- Be proactive and follow up on leads, arrange meetings/demos.
- Build and present compelling business proposals.
- Using Salesforce to provide regular sales updates/weekly/monthly (as required).
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years progressively responsible, related business experience or equivalent combination of education/training and experience and demonstrated success in business development and/or procurement. Preferably +3-5 years of sales and/or business development process.
- Excellent problem resolution and strong consultative sales skills with excellent commercial awareness and negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of external workforce (consultancy) and/or recruitment industry and/or in MSP/VMS solutions in and/or other workforce management related solutions, combined with demonstrated knowledge/capabilities in the areas of solution design and business development.
- Ability to maintain a strong customer, entrepreneurial and result-focus and the ability to think strategically, synthesize business data and develop innovative solutions.
- Understanding Company products and services, competitors’ offerings, and the key differentiators.
- Excellent verbal, written, sales and executive presentation skills.
- Proactive and optimistic attitude and ability to work successfully in a loosely-structured, fast-paced and rapidly-changing business environment.
- Senior approach and the ability to establish strong interpersonal business relationships fostering confidence and trust.
- Will require some travel.
Languages: Fluent: Swedish (Business Level, Written & Spoken) English: Fluency. Some Danish is a plus.
Reporting Line: Reports to VP Business Development – Nordics
Do you excel in a fast-paced, action-oriented environment? Are you focused on providing the best customer-centric solutions? Does working industry pioneers excite you? Are you passionate about your own growth? If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, – this may be exactly what you are looking for!
In this recruitment, we cooperate with SalesOnly’s recruitment consultants Per Sävje and Kristian Ekelund. If you wish further information about the position, you are welcome to contact Per or Kristian by email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com. All applications and contacts are treated confidentially. SalesOnly may no longer receive, or process applications received by e-mail as this violates the directives of the GDPR. For your application to be processed, you must submit your application via Apply here in the advertisement. Selection is ongoing.