ASTERIA GROUP IS A SPECIALIST IN LABELS AND PACKAGING – ARE YOU OUR NEW SALES MANAGER IN SWEDEN?
Asteria Group is the leader in Europe for labels and other high-quality packaging solutions. We are labelling and packaging experts on a mission towards innovative labelling and smart printing solutions.
We operate in 10 countries with 33 manufacturing sites, and we have over 1 800 employees. We manufacture high-quality labels with flexo, offset, digital and hybrid printing technologies for food and beverage manufacturers, other consumer packaging as well as industrial applications. The key to our operation is supreme customer satisfaction and a broad and flexible range of label and packaging solutions. We keep the promises we make. We strive to identify the needs of our customers to produce services and products that advance their businesses.
We are present in Sweden already, but now it is time for us to invest even more in Sweden. We’re looking for someone with a background in labels (självhäftande etiketter) with a burning passion for solution sales to take on the role of Sales Manager with us. You’ll be based in Stockholm, Gothenbourg, Skåne or Jönköping and become part of our professional sales team. In the team, you’ll find colleagues from various countries in Europe. You are a driven, hands-on doer who enjoys creating business opportunities and being comfortable working independently with a sense of responsibility. Experience in the field of labels is of high importance.
- Unique opportunity for personal development and success in the field of labels
- Key role with the leading label company in Europe with strong Nordic position
- International career advancement opportunities
- Wide range of high-quality label products to represent and offer
- Enthusiastic and forward-leaning colleagues – teamwork!
- Well known high brand reference customers
- Above market remuneration package
- Flexibility on work location
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Sales Manager at Asteria you work closely with customers and prospects. You share knowledge with them to create customer value and generate sales. Technical sales is your passion as well as maintaining and growing excellent relationships with present and new customers. You grow the Swedish market and create business opportunities. You work from your home office and are part of our professional team.
You report to Head of Sales and Marketing. Some travelling is required but to great extent you plan your days yourself (“frihet under ansvar”).
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current customers to ensure repeat business
- Actively prospect and engage potential new customers to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Demonstrate in-depth product knowledge and effectively communicate features and benefits to customers
- Conduct persuasive sales presentations and negotiations to close deals
- Manage leads, track sales activities, and update customer information
- Stay informed about industry trends and competitors’ offerings to provide informed recommendations to customers
- Collaborate with team members to share insights and contribute to achieving team goals
- Adapt and tailor sales approaches based on customer needs and feedback
- Meet and exceed individual sales quotas and performance metrics
- Continuously enhance selling techniques through training and self-development
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As a person, you are customer focused, curious, you thrive in doing business and constantly pushing your limits. You are passionate about technical solutions and sales as well as providing your customers with the best service and value. You have vast experience in the field (labels and packaging) and are more than happy to share your knowledge. You create results and satisfied customers – you are ready to go the extra mile with a smile.
- You have worked with labels at least 3 years (preferably more)
- You have an existing network within the label business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- You are result oriented
- You are customer oriented
- You have a relevant education
- Meritorious: you have worked with labels within the food industry (livsmedelsindustrin)
HOW TO APPLY
Are you interested and ready to learn more about Asteria – send your resume/CV in English.
In this recruitment we are collaborating with SalesOnly’s Senior Recruitment Consultant Miléne Strömqvist. All applications and contacts are treated confidentially. SalesOnly may not receive or handle applications received via email as this is contrary to the directives in the GDPR. For your application to be processed: submit your application via Apply here (ANSÖK HÄR) in the advertisement. Note! The position may be filled before the advertising period has expired.
MORE ABOUT ASTERIA
You are welcome to learn more about us here