Successful Comsys AB in Lund is now looking for an international Sales Manager to strengthen our sales team. This is an unique opportunity for those who want to be part of greentech and a future industry, where issues such as power quality, sustainability, electrification and digitization permeate everything we do.
Comsys was founded in 2001 by a small group of Swedish engineers. Today, we are a well-established and fast-growing cleantech company that develops high-tech products that improve customers’ power quality.
Our main innovation since the start is our Active Dynamic Filters (ADF). Twenty years later, having served more than 5,000 projects in more than 50 countries, ADF is the brand that sets the standard in power quality and active filters. With “Perfecting Power” as our guiding principle, we will continue to develop and offer innovative technologies to ensure stable power and generate savings for both industries and the planet. Comsys is today a strong global partner and expanding to new markets we intend to grow for many years ahead. Read more about us and what we do at www.comsys.se.
ABOUT THE POSITION
With a competent and solid network of selected partners the business is expanding fast. To meet the customer demands and strengthen the partner network as well as key account management of new customers.
The role’s main responsibilities:
- Capable of turning industry news to Comsys’ opportunities by developing new partners and sales leads.
- Proactively and strategically manage and develop collaborations with key partners. Strengthen relationships and driving new business.
- Develop business plans and meeting targets for your accounts.
- Work closely with partners and their sales organizations, both at their headquarters and local offices around the world.
- Identify and act on new business opportunities and customer problems.
- Making end-user visits together with the partners.
- Support and collaborate with partners on marketing activities (trade shows, local meetings and conferences) to attract new end-user opportunities.
- Moderate live and online sales conferences and webinars together with the technical sales.
You will be based in our headquarters in Lund and international travelling will be frequently required.
As Sales Manager you will be part of and work closely with the sales organization and reporting to the Head of Sales & Service. The sales team includes field sales, inside sales functions and technical sales. All functions come together as a team with winning and customer first attitude.
OUR EMPLOYEES ARE THE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS
Comsys’ goal is to offer a world class products, service, support, and competence within our business areas. To maintain this goal, we are seeking an agile, customer focused and competent person to join the sales team. You will be working with new customers for our core products as well as identifying and building relationships in new markets where we intend to grow our business such as Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS).
Working with us will provide you with something extra. You are challenged daily in your eagerness to find the best solution for our partners and customers. You find the answers to your questions in the Comsys aisles where supporting colleagues are present to help. All and every day the work is done as a team with a laughter.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- You are a business-oriented Sales Manager with international B2B experiences. you know what it takes to find, drive and win business!
- At least 5-10 years’ experience from international industrial sales and/or the electronic industry. Experience of power and/or electricity industryis a plus.
- Ability to perform structured and analytic work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- As a person you are business driven with a growth mindset and open for an agile workplace.
- Good cooperation skills with colleagues, partners and customers.
- University education and most likely as an engineer, and it is strongly meritorious if you have a background as an electrical engineer.
- Speaks and writes English fluently, our corporate language is English.
In this recruitment, we are collaborating with SalesOnly’s recruitment consultant Kajsa Sandén. If you would like further information about the position, you are welcome to contact Kajsa by email or SMS: firstname.lastname@example.org / +46 735216531. All applications and contacts are treated confidentially. Selection takes place continuously and interviews take place in november, during week 44-45. We are looking forward to receiving your application!