Here at Ikano, we believe that living and working by our values is how we make a difference.
Our vision is to create possibilities for better living. We do this by working together to create simple and meaningful solutions based on fair terms that bring value to our customers. We dare to be different.
We’re a group of open-minded, enthusiastic people who are encouraged to work together, develop our skills and contribute to the success of Ikano. We can all make a difference, no matter how small and together, we all contribute to the success of Ikano.
Our work environment is reflective of the positive nature of our co-workers and our values of daring to be different and working together. From the moment you enter our office space you will feel the culture of Ikano.
We are now looking for a Key Account Manager to join our Factoring B2B Team based in Sundbyberg. The role will report directly into the Sales Manager.
· Prospecting new partners and end B2B customers within new and existing verticals.
· Develop Ikano Bank Factoring products along with clients needs over time – proactive development of our products and services.
· Developing product profitability and growth in collaboration with and including product costs, marketing and risks.
· Set, ensure and account for Factoring sales budget.
· Collaborate with different departments within the organization to optimize business processes and efficiency.
· Be the primary point of contact for Ikano’s clients
· Create and finalise new business opportunities directly with end customer, both individually and together wirh our partners.
· Develop strong and efficient relationships with our B2B clients and customers
A successful KAM at Ikano possess the ability to work in teams and contribute to living Ikano´s values. Furthermore you are motivated by delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs. You have excellent communication skills and enjoy developing strong partner and customer relationships.
· A track record in sales within key account management role as a primary point of contact.
· Demonstrated ability to create, develop, and enhance customer relationships.
· Customer focused and goal oriented.
· Having a strategic, analytical and holistic approach.
· Professional proficiency in both English and Swedish – spoken and written.
· Experience from factoring or experience from handling large or komplex accounts receviables is mertied.
If you possess the ability to contribute to living ikano´s values, then get in touch!
In this recruitment, we cooperate with SalesOnly and their recruitment consultant Paul Sredojevic. For questions please contact Paul on +46 (0)76-000 18 63, or on email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be interviewing on a continuous basis, therefore please send your application as soon as possible via the “ansök här” link.
Ikano Bank offers simple and attractive savings and loan products for consumers, sales support services for retailers, and leasing and factoring solutions for corporate customers. Ikano Bank has a presence in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, the UK, Poland, Germany and Austria. Ikano Bank is part of Ikano Group, who is an international group of companies operating in the areas of banking, insurance, residential and retail. Ikano Group was established in 1988 and is owned by the Kamprad family. Find out more about us on www.ikanogroup.com
Sökord – KAM, stockholm, fakturing, finans, finansering, keyaccount, återförsäljare, sälj, säljare, företags