Wide Narrow is an Enterprise Intelligence software company founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Our mission is to give customers the tools they need to make informed decisions across their organization. We have been fortunate to have longstanding customers and a healthy growth rate globally, which we believe is due to our focus on three core values that all our team members hold: to be genuine, brilliant, and humble.
We are now perfectly positioned to capitalize on the rapidly growing, global market for CI-software. Our software is well differentiated and solid, with over 10 years best-practice from world-leading analysis teams built in. We have a very loyal customer base both in the U.S. and in EMEA, many of our customers are Fortune 500/1000 companies, others are smaller technology companies and government agencies.
During 2022 we are expanding our customer success team. Our EMEA team is in Stockholm, Sweden, and our U.S. team across the USA. Both regions are working closely together, exploring, and sharing best-practice for customer success excellence. With much of our pre-scaling done in 2021, we’re now at a sweet spot for high growth.
This is a proactive role: you will try to anticipate the needs of your customers and provide resources and answers ahead of time before your customers run into issues. You will be directing your clients to new areas of the product that they have not yet explored. You own your client’s adoption of our products. You are also the advocate of your customers, making sure that the organization understands what they are looking for.
The Customer Success Manager we are looking for will ensure that Wide Narrow’s customers achieve their business objectives, advise them on best practices and act as the voice of the customer internally. The CSM is responsible for pushing and supporting our customers towards success with Wide Narrow’s products.
· Identify opportunities and growth in new departments/functions.
· Talk to key people or managers to qualify interest.
· Actively participate in trials and demos.
· Deliver SQL to sales representatives.
· Responsible for onboarding new customers.
· Inspire customers and give cred, pay attention to good examples.
· Meet existing customers to drive their development and bring sales.
· Participate in strategic follow-up meetings with existing customers.
· Participate in internal, commercial reconciliations and meetings, as well as with other functions (developers, information specialists).
We are looking for someone with:
· Experience of B2B sale of SaaS at management level.
· Structured Customer Care with a focus on revenue.
· A communicative approach.
· High system experience CRM and customer care.
· Organized and proactive (process-oriented).
· Experience of digital and social channels in sales and marketing.
We would like you to be:
· Energetic and curious.
· Creative and committed.
· Sales oriented with a and clear business sense.
· Analytical and strategic.
· Self-motivated with a strong self-leadership.
· Collaboration skills and a team player.
What we offer:
We offer an inclusive and friendly environment where everyone contributes to the company’s success. We who work here are committed to developing and marketing our unique product to customers all over the world, for them to gain a competitive advantage. Furthermore, we would like to add:
· Working in an established company with a start-up feeling.
· Opportunity to sell and market cutting-edge tools that help clients to improve their decision processes.
· Opportunity to work with some of the largest companies in the region.
· A role in an international environment with dedicated and supportive colleagues.
If you have what it takes to succeed with us, we would like to see your application as soon as possible!
In this recruitment, we cooperate with SalesOnly’s recruitment consultant Per Sävje. Selection is ongoing. If you wish for further information about the position, you are welcome to contact Per by email: email@example.com. All applications and contacts are treated confidentially. SalesOnly may no longer receive, or process applications received by e-mail as this violates the directives of the GDPR. For your application to be processed, you must submit your application via Apply here in the advertisement. Selection is ongoing.
About Wide Narrow:
Our primary product, the Wide Narrow Enterprise Intelligence platform, is the umbrella for intelligence initiatives throughout an enterprise organization, breaking down silos across Market and Competitive Intelligence, Strategy, Innovation, Regulatory Intelligence teams, and more. Our platform streamlines customers analysis workflow, helping them collect relevant information, co-create insights, and share with their stakeholders. Our SaaS platform allows analysts to create stunning reports, newsletters, and dashboards in minutes. All integrated seamlessly with the other tools and platforms our customers use internally.