As a Product Sales Manager Two Wheelers you are the Yamaha Product window for our Motorcycle and Scooter product categories. You are responsible for keeping available all relevant, correct and up to date product information for our Sales-, Product and Marketing Divisions. You therefore will work closely together with the European head office in Amsterdam. As well you create, provide and organize product information, tools, training and education, product tests and presentations for our dealer network. You play an important role at Press meetings and new product launches. You will gather, analyse and report all relevant market- and business information of Two Wheeler product line up, to realize a Scandinavian product line up Strategy and contribute to the realization of the Marketing plan.
As a Product Sales Manager you also will be responsible for driving sales for a specific Two Wheeler category. You pro-actively monitor the sales progress and work closely together with the sales team and dealers to promote your two wheeler category and achieve targets. You provide relevant internal reporting and communication regarding the commercial progress.
You will be considered the product expert for assigned product categories, responsible for securing top of mind and enthusiasm for your product category. In your role, you will be supported by proven working methods and competent, driven and experienced colleagues.
You will be based at our Stockholm office and report to the Division Manager PV who is based in our Stockholm office. Your working territory is the entire Scandinavian region (Denmark, Norway and Sweden).
Your profile – Skills
As a person, you are driven and ambitious in ensuring that objectives and goals are met.
You have a high-energy level, you are self-motivated, passionate about (the technical side of) (motorized) two wheelers, business and sales. You are proactive, creative, able to think outside the box and have a proven track record. You like to be on stage and have a good presentation skills.
- Minimum of 3 years’ sales and/or product management experience, in a similar position in the motorcycle/two-wheels industry, experience with online/e-com sales is strong merit
- Good organizational, communication- and presentation skills
- Strong customer orientation, able to build and maintain a network in a multi-cultural environment
- Solid technical understanding of products with combustion engines and well-developed commercial sense
- MC driving license
- Fluent, both verbal and written in Swedish and English. A good understanding of Norwegian and Danish would be an asset.
We offer you
- The opportunity to work with an industry leading brand and high-end products
- A well-established, highly professional dealer network and organization
- National and International development and promotion opportunities for the right candidate
- An energetic, driven, ambitious work environment and great colleagues
In this recruitment, we collaborate with Shahnoza Ibragimova at SalesOnly. For you as a candidate to get the best possible candidate experience, we humbly ask you to apply for the position in a first step and the responsible recruiter will contact you if you have a matching profile for the position. Under current circumstances, all interviews will take place via video – with a physical meeting with the company before employment. All applications and contacts are treated confidentially. SalesOnly may no longer receive, or handle applications received via email as this is contrary to the directives of the GDPR. In order for your application to be processed, you must submit your application via Apply here in the advertisement.
Share our passion:
Ever since our founder, Genichi Kawakami, established Yamaha Motor, it is our mission to give to ALL our customers KANDO. Not only with our products (motorcycles, scooters, outboard engines, WaveRunners, boats, ATVs, Side-by-Sides, snowmobiles, accessories and/or services), but also to our employees. KANDO is a Japanese word to express the feeling of deep satisfaction and excitement you get when you encounter something of exceptional value, quality, and performance. You have the opportunity to be part of the Yamaha family.