You will be part of the Sales team and together with our other experienced and competent colleagues you will provide technical solutions for our Industrial customers.
As an account manager at Parker Hannifin will you be part of a growing segment and a great team in a strong company with energy and enthusiasm. You will offer the complete Parker portfolio to our Danish Industrial customers, with main focus on Hydraulics. You are a strong negotiator with influencing skills and an ability to challenge customers. Your communication is exceptional, you know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. You are a flexible problem-solver that is used to growth and enjoy working both high and low. You are a self-starter and used to drive and lead on your own. You have a natural interest in technical hydraulic solutions.
You have the ability to provide high-level technical advice. Together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for sales and professional guidance to the largest industry customers in the segment. We have all the market critical components necessary to put together the right system for the customer – and the solutions are manufactured at our production sites in Europe.
- Minimum of 3 years experience of B2B technical solution sales
- Ability to work structured, committed and create an overview of complex contexts
- Experience in concept driven sales approach
- Used to work in an international environment
- Fluent in Danish and English – written and spoken and you are used to negotiate on a high level
We offer you
- The opportunity to represent an ambitious, competitive and international oriented company in markets with high growth potential
- A very dynamic company and the working environment is therefore constantly challenging and hectic but also innovative and fun
- An energetic, driven, ambitious work environment challenging workdays
- Salary is based on qualifications and experience
In this recruitment, we collaborate with Shahnoza Ibragimova at SalesOnly. In order for you as a candidate to get the best possible candidate experience, we humbly ask you to apply for the position in a first step and the responsible recruiter will contact you if you have a matching profile for the position. Under current circumstances, all interviews will take place via video – with a physical meeting with the final candidate before employment. All applications and contacts are treated confidentially. SalesOnly may no longer receive or handle applications received via email as this is contrary to the directives of the GDPR. In order for your application to be processed, you must submit your application via Apply here in the advertisement.
This is Parker
Parker Hannifin is the world leader in motion and control technology. For 100 years we have helped our customers to succeed in many different mobile and industrial applications. Our task is to solve our customers ’ challenges while having a positive impact in the world around us. We are a global Fortune 250 company, with a total turnover of $14 billion and around 57000 employees around the world. The Sales Company Nordic is serving customers in all Nordic countries and Estonia. The large machine and equipment manufacturers we are serving direct and smaller customers and end users are served through our professional distributor network that covers our entire sales area.